Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Create, You know you want to

So my mom sent me a picture of a mural I did in highschool. It brought back alot of memories for me.. while I can't paint on my mission for lack of time I am excited for the day i will be able to develop that talent further.. and while I am here in Montana there are so many new ideas spinning in my head for what I can paint later..
We all have talents that are given to us to help us enjoy life more.. to learn more.. God doesn't want us to just punch in the clock from 8-6 every day.. he wants us to devlop and share what we can offer to others. I know that God has a plan for us all and that though we may have rough spots in our journey EVERYTHING we go through can be for our benefit, if we just look at the positives.

No comments:

Post a Comment