Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hunting. News to me

         Montana is all about hunting. ha I have never been much of a hunter.. scratch that I don't know anything about hunting/never been or desired to. ha 

            But hey I have learned so much about it and there are a lot of families here who hunt and eat dear meat all Winter.. it's actually quite logical because they spend nothing all Winter to feed the family. 
     Hunting may never be for me.. but I commend those who can live off the land.

   Enos was a hunter.. in the Book of Mormon you can read all about his experience.. he felt close to God out in his hunting element. and he prayed mightily to God to help him out of his predicament. To read click here.
     I love Norman Rockwell. Look he thinks hunting is interesting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment